The EPX-2500 is a user-friendly Xenon light source. The control unit is easy to use and clearly displays all of the functions that are available for the integrated light source. This includes a blood vessel function which enhances the imaging of the vessels. Nine different light settings are available which offer the physician brightly illuminated images.
The device incorporates a picture-in-picture function whereby two images can be seen at a glance. This gives optimal visualization in examination procedures. Blind observations can be minimized by placing the device in freeze mode which means that a live display of the real-time image can be seen.
– HD quality with digital interfaces
– Xenon light source integrated
– Electronic zoom with up to 2x magnification
– Picture-in-picture function
– Simple operation
– Compatible with endoscopes in the 530 series and 270 series
– Patient information system for up to 44 individuals
– DVI output: Yes
– RGB output: Yes
– Y/C output: Yes
– Weight (kg): 17
– Lamp Type: xenon
– RGB cable