- Application: BODY
- Brand Name: NoEnName_Null
- Origin: Mainland China
- Certification: CE
- Product type: Pneumatic Shockwave Therapy Machine
- Rated voltage: AC110V/AC220V
- Frequency: 50HZ/60HZ
- Power: 260W MAX
- Working energy: 0.5–10Bar
- Working frequency: 01–21Hz
- Number of work: 500–5000times
- Number of working probes: 5
- Function 1: Fasciitis Treatment
- Function 2: Pain Relief
- Gross weight: 11kg
- Packing size: 47x38x33cm
Shock Wave Principle
The shockwave system uses the ballistic principle of shockwave generation:
A pressure wave is formed via a projectile by using accelerated compressed air. The compressed air is generated by an electronically-controlled ballistic-pressure compressor. Using elastic impact,the kinetic energy of the projectile is transferred into the probe of applicator and then into the client’s body. Consequently,during the treatment,the end of the applicator must be in direct-contact with the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
1. Cellular: Increase in cell membrane transmittance by improving ionic channels activity, stimulation of cell division, stimulation of cellular cytokines production.
2. Reproduction of vessels in the area of tendons and muscles: Improvement of
blood circulation, increase in concentration of growth factor beta1, chemotactic, and
mitogenic effect on osteoblasts.
3. Effect on nitrogen oxide system: Bone healing and remodeling.
4. Improvement of micro-circulation and metabolism.
5. Dissolution of calcified fibroblasts.
6. Supports the production of collagen.
7. Reduction in tissue tension
8. Analgesic effect.
9. ED Treatment
Most men suffering from erectile dysfunction have vascular problems affecting the vessels that supply blood to the cavernous bodies of the penis, resulting in a decreased ability to develop and maintain an erection. The end result is an inadequate blood-flow followed by premature draining of an already reduced amount of blood from the cavernous bodies, meaning an erection is not achieved. Shockwave Therapy for ED of this type can be a highly effective treatment.