– 1 Philips HeartStart Defibrillator (includes AED, 1 set of pads, red carry case and battery)
Does the AED need to be charged?
No, the AED never needs to be charged. The battery lasts four years.
When do I replace the battery and pads?
Pads should be replaced every two years, the battery every four.
Is there a warranty?
Yes, Philips offers a manufacturer warranty on the AED, battery and pads.
How long does it take to setup?
Setup takes between 5-10 minutes with simple guided instructions.
Like other pieces of essential safety equipment, the Philips HeartStart Defibrillator was designed to be safe, reliable and easy to use. The Philips HeartStart Defibrillator is the first and only defibrillator available without a prescription.
PERFECT FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT: HOME, WORKPLACE, OUTDOORS, AND ON THE GO
HAVE A QUESTION? CALL 1 877 724 0804
*FSA/HSA ELIGIBLE – THIS ITEM CAN BE PURCHASED WITH AN FSA OR HSA CARD.
Designed with you in mind, HeartStart is easy to set up and includes automatic CPR guidance features like voice prompts and CPR guidance to help guide you step-by-step through the treatment of sudden cardiac arrest.
- Ready to act, ready to go
- Save time, save a life
- 8 year Philips Manufacturer Warranty
- Provides real-time guidance through step-by-step voice commands and CPR guidance.
- Easy to setup, operate and use in case of emergency.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- The Ultimate Safety Measure
- Ideal for 60+ households and those at risk
- Free Shipping and 30 Day Returns