- DIY Supplies: ELECTRICAL
- Origin: Mainland China
- Certification: CE,Dot,EAC,EPA,FCC,GMP,RoHS,TGA,UL,KC,pse,WEEE,NONE
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
- Brand Name: Mindray
- Model Number: DP-10
- Power Source: Electric
- Warranty: 1 Year
- After-sale Service: Online technical support
- Material: Metal, Plastic
- Shelf Life: 1years
- Quality Certification: CE ISO
- Instrument classification: Class II
- Safety standard: GB/T18830-2009, EN 149 -2001 A1-2009
- Name: Mindray DP-10 B/W Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System
- Type: Portable Ultrasonic Diagnostic Devices
- Imaging modes: B( 2B & 4B )/ M/ THI/ CFM/ PDI/ DirPDI/ PW/ HPRF/ CW
- Dimension: 31cm*37cm*18cm
- Display: 12 Inch LED screen
- optional: linear probe,transvaginal probe
- Standard: with 3.5MHz convex probe
- TGC: 8-segment
- Keyword: Ultrasound Machine Dp-10 Diagnostic Ultrasound System
Friends, welcome to our store, if you need other models of this product, please contact me, I will send the product link for you to buy! You can also add my Whats app 86+15874218309 to contact me.
· 12.1 inch high definition LED
· Full Screen design for easy cleaning
· 30 degree tilting angle adjustable monitor
· Maximum 2 universal transducer connectors
· User friendly control panel with backlit
· Light and compact design for extreme portability
35C50EB Center Frequency: 3.5MHz
35C20EA Center Frequency: 3.5MHz
65C15EA Center Frequency: 6.5MHz
65EC10EB Center Frequency: 6.5MHz
75L38EB Center Frequency: 7.5MHz
75L53EA Center Frequency: 7.5MHz
*Weighing less than 5 kgs, comfortably pick and go.
*Not only a professional ultrasound system, could also be a laptop computer upon request.
*15 inch LED display, as large as 175 degree viewing angle.
*8-segment TGC, precise adjustment of near/far gain.
*2 usb ports, connectivity of usb flash and laser printer
*Discom 3.0 port, compatibility with archives, PACS or serves
*Projector port, a must for lecturing or training
*Probe variety: convex, micro-convex, endo-cavity/rectal, linear
*Specialty: general, OB/GYN, vascular, cardiology, urinary, small organs, etc.
*Display mode; B, 2B, 4B, B/M, M
*Imaging mode: 2D, free-hand 3D
*Image/video format: AVI, JPG, BMP, PNG, TIF, DICOM.